Ontario is Canada's most culturally diverse province and a destination for more than half of the country's immigrant population. With many trade opportunities, Ontario is a democratic society with a foundation built from generations of residents from abroad.
Geographically,Ontario is located in the heart of Canada. It is also the leading economic center of the country with many industrial production facilities, financial centers, scientific research, tourism and culture. The population of the province of Ontario has the highest number of immigrants in Canada from over200 countries with about 130 linguistic communities.
Along with safety, the quality of life in Ontario also ranks first in the world. With a population of more than 13.5 million, Ontario is home to more than 85% of the population living mainly in cities and metros. With free health care policy and enjoy the social security regime like indigenous people.TheOntario Entrepreneur Immigration Program (OINP) is a good opportunity forVietnamese entrepreneurs to start or buy an existing business project in this province.
1. Business experience
Minimum of 24 months of business experience in the last 60months
Management experience as a business owner or senior manager
2. Net assets
• In the Greater Toronto area, there must be a minimum net worth of $ 800,000 CDN
• Or outside the Greater Toronto metropolitan area is $ 400,000 CDN.
• Or at least over $ 400,000 CDN if IT and digital fields are not geographically restricted.
3. Investment limit
• Applicants must invest a minimum of $600,000 CDN and hold a minimum of 33.3% of the equity capital for business projects in Greater Toronto
• Or invest $ 200,000 CDN and hold a minimum of 33.3% equity capital for business ventures outside the GreaterToronto Area
• Or investing $ 200,000 CDN and controlling at least 33.3% of equity in information technology and digital technology is not geographically restricted.
4. Job creation criteria
• Applicants must actively participate on a retention basis in the business administration.
• Business projects must create at least 2 full-time jobs for Canadians or permanent residents (Depending on the investment field of the business, the lawyer from RESIDENT GLOBAL will give more specific advice on this issue)
Above is the latest news that Resident Global has compiled. Any questions, investors please contact Resident Global for the fastest answer.