Business Talent (Visa 132) is a program that allows applicants and families to go straight to permanent residence rights, including two categories: Significant Business History stream and Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream.
Significant Business History visa is for experienced business owners, to operate a new or existing business in Australia.
Must be under 55 years old
Have total personal and business assets worth AUD1.5 million or more
Have an annual turnover of AUD3.0 million or more
Your total annual turnover must be at least AUD3.0 million:
- From at least 1 business and no more than 2 businesses
- For at least 2 of the 4 fiscal years immediately before you were invited to apply for this visa
Your ownership interest must be either:
- 51% or more of a business with turnover of less than AUD400,000 per year
- 30% or more of a business with turnover of more than AUD400,000 per year, or
- 10% or more of a publicly listed company
Have total net assets worth AUD400,000 or more. Your total net assets must be at least AUD400,000 from the ownership interest in one or more qualifying businesses, gained over at least 2 of the 4 fiscal years immediately before you were invited to apply for this visa.